Safety is #1 when it comes to participants in our workshops and lessons. The following policies and precautions will be enforced until further notice:
Before you come . . .
- Take you temperature. If you have a fever, let us know and we’ll accommodate you at another time.
- Please let us know if you are experiencing any symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea). We will work out an accommodation for your booking at a later date.
When you get here . . .
- Wear a mask the entire time you are in the space unless instructed otherwise. Masks are mandatory.
- Use hand sanitizer (provided) or wash your hands upon entering the space and frequently while there.
- Try to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Stay in designated areas and do not explore beyond the area of the workshop/lesson. If you are unsure about whether a space is included, ask the instructor.
- Fee can be refunded up to one week before scheduled date/time.
- If instructor has to cancel, you will receive a full refund or credit if you prefer.
- If you have to cancel due to COVID symptoms within a week of appointment, you will receive a credit to book in the future when you are well again.
- Credits can be transferred or gifted if you wish (for example, if the class is not reoccurring, you can have someone come in your place provided they are symptom free).